- WordPress custom design and programming
- Content Management Systems
- Custom form design (inquiries, employment, job postings, etc.)
- Event Calendars w/ User Registration
- Custom graphics and logo design
- Creative web and interface designs
- Online presentations and demos
- Responsive, mobile-friendly designs
- SEO-friendly and compliant web sites
- Online brochures, catalogs, presentations, and ad banner design
- Private Intranet and Extranet applications
- PHP/MySQL programming
- ColdFusion/SQL Server programming
- eCommerce solutions
WebSailer also builds customized Extranet/Portal sites!
This is a very large extranet site, whose purpose is tracking and rewarding employee performance. As the employee accrues points for being on time, safety, sales, productivity, etc., they are able to “shop” in their online store, and trade their points for products.
There were various user levels within the site, and each user level had a very specific set of tasks they were able to perform within the site.
- Top admins, who had access to everything
- Managers, who maintained their employees’ records, assigned points, and populated the online store
- Employees, who could “shop” and redeem their points
Feltl & Company
I designed and created their entire extranet application, which functions beneath their public Wordpress site. Clients & brokers are able to log into the site, and view different options based on their login, and type of login.
The site includes a large document library, with broad search features. I also built the back-end administrative area, where the top admins are able to manage their documents.
Forest Lake Area Community Scholarship Fund
I created their web site, built a basic content management system, and developed their administrative back-end. This site features a complete scholarship application process, including:
- Student scholarship application process, including document uploads and a dynamic document material completion process/checklist
- Application scoring process by web site admin scorers, where the scorers rate different portions of the application based on criteria
- Donation process, where donors choose a scholarship to donate to, and choose whether or not to keep their donation anonymous or public
- The administrative area includes several batch processes crucial for the application process